Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Well, it's going to be 90 degrees again today, so I will stay inside - heaven knows, there is plenty to do!! I have completed some summer hats for the hair accessory line:
http://thesweetpinkshop.blogspot.com/
and still have a couple of other colors to finish.

I absolutely love fall and the beautiful colors that come with it. So when I received this chart I was thrilled because it has everything!
I have not stitched in a while so hopefully this will get me back in the groove.

Let me say "Welcome" to Cake Pop Fusion, who recently became a follower - your website is fantastic and my little grandson would love all of your fabulous creations!
Take care everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Your needlework project is so pretty. I have enjoyed embroidery and cross stitch for so long, but haven't made time for it in a while. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute hat! I can't wait to see your BBD finish--I hope it brings your mojo back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog! I've enjoyed browsing through yours. Your grandchildren are so cute! Love your stitching too. Hope you're feeling back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete