Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I was able to get these from a sale at Hancock's Fabric, but I almost missed it because if you do not go in the shop within 6 weeks, they drop you from the mailing list. Well, I live in the middle of no-where and cannot get there every month - a little more generosity in this dept would be good for the consumer.

Little GS played t-ball this spring so I went to his last game and got some pics; I just love that sweet face!!

My little GD has inspired me to start a line of hair accessories for girls - here are a couple of things I have created; all are one of a kind - I will take checks from the USA and all of these would make great gifts! I will have a separate blog for the hair accessories - just need to finish up a few details: http://thesweetpinkshop.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. those are cute head wear do you take special orders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute !!! you must be one of the proud MIMI :)) She is adorable !

    ReplyDelete