Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Good day everyone!  I wanted to direct you to my site on Mewe for historical reproductions:
https://mewe.com/group/5b1542cca5f4e551868bb9fe
There seems to be more engagement and it is nice to see what other people are working on.
Please join us!

You know how it goes - I am picking up a sampler I started years ago so of course I am missing one color of DMC  (926) I guess I could substitute - but I will just use a craft coupon and go buy one. I did not realize how expensive threads have become.  I tried finding the 35 new colors at a major chain and they are not carrying them- crazy!

We are overcoming the flu here on the mountain - apparently no where is safe!
Be well everyone and please share any projects you are working on - I love being inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment