Thursday, January 7, 2016

SALE PAGE

Happy New Year!  I hope this finds you well and working on something exciting.  I have started to complete a Merry Christmas piece and I think it has a real chance of getting completed before the end of the year!

I would love to know what you are working on!

Since we are retiring, I am downsizing and want my lovelies to go to new homes.
S.A.B.L.E = Stash Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy
Yes, SABLE should be my middle name!! No, seriously, I have enough stuff to fill a store!  As many of the items are collectible and out of print, I want them to go to stitchers that will appreciate these gems. So I am adding a Sale Page which will have linen, charts and various stitching stuff for sale.  All are new (or some shop wear/price mark) and from a no pets/no smoking home.
Just send an email in the contact section if you are interested in something - almost all the charts can be found on the internet so you can get all the info you might want.
Many of the charts are very collectible and are selling for large amounts of money on 'bidding' sites - so it has to be first come, first serve.
I can only mail within the US.
I will be updating this page regularly - as there is a lot to list!!
And, with every purchase there will be a surprise included!  Enjoy!
(The Sale Page link is below on the right)
Leave a comment if you want me to contact you.

1 comment:

  1. Looks so cute! You are so talented!
    I`m following ur blog with a great pleasure via GFC
    Please join me
    Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete