Sunday, March 25, 2012

There is nothing like March Madness and us Southerners live for it!! My beloved Duke Blue Devils just did not have the stuff this year but there is always next year and I know Coach K will have the boys in tip-top shape - we love you guys anyway!

Chronic Migraine now has its own ribbon - scroll down to view and help us support more research.
After 4 brain surgeries, I know it's important to show our concern.

I was delighted to have some charts that other stitchers needed. Collecting is fun and so is sharing - I know the charts have nice new homes. I am still searching for the Plantation Sampler,as I know it is around here somewhere- I have always loved the design and know I will actually stitch it!
But if I can't find it, I could be very happy with Christmas Garden - it is really calling my name - and of course, Pink Hill Manor would look wonderful in my dressing room....

The weather here is unbelievable and I hope this does not mean we will be french fries by July!
Summer in the south can be brutal and it is not my favorite season - another reason to stay inside and stitch.
Enjoy the nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment